Saturday 6 June 2009

Tagged!


Gosh I've been tagged for the first time! Thanks to Alexandra of Domestic Novice! So I apparently need to answer some questions so here goes:

What is your current obsession? Vintage linens

What are you wearing today? Jeans and a navy cotton jumper - not terribly stylish.

What's for dinner? Haven't thought about it yet!

Three styling tips that work for you:
1. Wear the right size!
2. Scarves, scarves and more scarves! I've been collecting them for the last 30 years so have plenty to choose from.
3. Have a basic capsule wardrobe and ring the changes with up to date accessories.

What are you proud of? My daughter



What do you think about the person who tagged you? Alexandra's almost as new to blogging as I am and I look forward to her posts as we seem to have similar interests.

Desert island beauty product? Lippy definitely - I feel naked without it!



If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? Venice - I just love it. The canals , the colours , the mists, and the shops full of the most wondrous marbled papaers. I have to go back!

Who do you want to meet right now? Stephen Fry

What are you going to do after this? Work out some options for dinner!



What is your must-have item for summer? Sunshine and flowers - both free and priceless!

What is your favourite piece of clothing from your own closet? My upcycled cashmere cardigan

What is your dream job? Owning my own shop and filling it with lots of scrummy vintager bits sharing them with other like minded people.

What's your favourite magazine? Country Living - I still have the very first one from 1985. (I was persuaded to part with some of the others in between!)

What do you consider a fashion faux-pas? I suspect most people would see me as a fashion faux pas!!!

Where in England would you go for a lovely day out? Holkham Beach, Norfolk

Describe your personal style - I daren't!

Who's your favourite modern artist - must have two here - the mosaic artist Cleo Mussi and Laura McCafferty - modern textiles and embroidery



Gosh - that took a while!

Okay, so here are the rules to this tag:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog
Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention.
Add one more question of your own.
Tag eight others.
I tag.....http:www.melaniegalloway.info,
http:www.joshyandbelle.blogspot.com/
http:thehomelyyear.blog.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment