What a wonderful day. Note to self - must make one of the flowers with the long dingly dangly stem. Julie says they are great for twiddling the Post Office queue. Mine would have to be a very long stem - I queued on the pavement for 20 minutes last week before I could get through the door!
On a wet and windy morning, this post made me smile. I had a lovely start to my morning taking a look at these photos. You look to have had a wonderful day Wendy....
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your company again on Sunday Wend. My intention was to make a bunch of flowers with the twiddly stems! Epic fail! xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteDangly flower on my list too I also spend quite a bit of time in the Post Office. Luckily its in our village and the Post Mistress is really lovely - she even lets me leave my parcels and then go back and pay the bill. Thank you again Wend for your kindness. I keep looking at the wallpaper and stroking the note book.
ReplyDeleteAnother Julie Arkell workshop to have serious envy about! I just love the sensitivity she brings to simple materials. Get on with that dangly stemmed thing and then do a 'show and tell' please
ReplyDeletelove those flowers x
ReplyDeleteHow lovely xx
ReplyDeleteI bet that was a brilliant workshop to be at. I love Julie's brooches; they have a lovely vintage feel to them and displaying them onto those knitted garments adds to that feel.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely Wend - looking forward to seeing your dingly danglies (not meant in a sinister way!!!). Thank you for the video link - I am thinking of creating my own version on the seafront!
ReplyDeleteLooks like great fun!!! wish I could have been there : ) x
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
ReplyDeleteشركة تسليك مجارى ببقيق
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببقيق
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
امسيت للحشرات
شركة امسيت للحشرات
رقم شركة امسيت لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة امسيت لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالخفجى
شركة الصفرات للتنظيف بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBaby Girl Frock (6–12 Months or 1 Year) – Soft Cotton Daily Wear
ReplyDeleteThis soft cotton frock from Apna Showroom is perfect for baby girls aged 6–12 months or 1 year, suitable for both summer and mild winter weather. The breathable fabric absorbs sweat and is gentle on the skin, preventing rashes. Its lightweight design allows for free movement. Ideal for daily wear, picnics, playtime, or photoshoots. Apna Showroom Flexible Metal Hair Band Set of 5, Unisex Non-Slip Sports Headband & Face Wash Hair Band for Men, Women, Boys & Girls, Black Zigzag Wavy Hairband for Yoga, Chain Hairband, Exercise, Daily Styling & Hair Accessories
Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Women, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Men - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair - Traveling Comb for Hair Light Weight with gifts
Apna Showroom Pavitra Gangajali Puja Lota Ganga Jal Kalash Patra 250 ML - from Har ki Pauri Brahmakund Haridwar Ganga Jal Water for Puja Container
Features a lovely print, easy button closure, and durable stitching. Choose Apna Showroom to buy this baby girl frock online. Order now.